CA Transparency in Supply Chains Act:
Queendom Candle Co. is committed to conducting business in an ethical manner and we expect our suppliers to share this same commitment. To this end, Forever 21 has a global ethical program in place to prevent abusive, exploitive or illegal conditions in the workplace and prevent human trafficking and slavery. All suppliers are required to participate in the program as a condition of doing business with our company.
- We regularly evaluate and address human trafficking and slavery risks in product supply chains through in-house inspectors who are tasked with investigating internal or third-party reports of this nature.
- We conduct audits of our suppliers through in-house and third-party inspectors who evaluate compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery, using both announced and unannounced audits.
- In the United States, we work cooperatively with the Department of Labor on suppliers’ compliance with wage and hours laws.
- We require our direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into products they supply to Queendom Candle Co. comply with laws and company standards regarding slavery and human trafficking.
- We maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors who fail to meet company standards regarding slavery and human trafficking.
- We provide training to specific employees and management on detecting and enforcing procedures against slavery and human trafficking.